2. A core part of our service is our commitment to deliver a personalized online service experience to you as a Royal Copenhagen Collector’s Club member, just as we always strive to offer a personal and unique service to all visitors in our stores. By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you agree that we can analyse your Collector’s Club profile data (including e.g. your purchase data and interaction with our advertisements) with an aim to deliver best-in-class personal service to you as a member of the Royal Copenhagen Collector's Club. This means that communication, recommendations and advertisements you may see are based on your preferences and interests.
4. Members undertake to keep their username and password confidential and are responsible for all actions taken using such username and password.
5. In order for the Royal Copenhagen Collector’s Club to serve members in the best possible way, members shall inform the programme of any changes to their contact details. Members can update their contact information by signing in on www.royalcopenhagen.com or by contacting customer service.
6. A Royal Copenhagen Collector’s Club membership is an individual membership, and only the member himself/herself can make purchases associated with their membership unless otherwise separately communicated. Purchases will only count towards the accumulated purchase total if membership was recognised. If the Royal Copenhagens Collector’s Club membership is not recognised at the time of purchase, the purchase will not be added to the accumulated purchase total retroactively.
7. Members may resign from the Royal Copenhagen Collector’s Club by sending a notice of termination by email or by post to Fiskars Denmark A/S, Royal Copenhagen Collector’s Club, Smedeland 46, 2600 Glostrup, Denmark. The resignation shall be effective one (1) month from the receipt of the termination email.
8. Fiskars is entitled to terminate membership if a member has not used his/her member benefits within the preceding 36 months or if the member has infringed these Terms & Conditions.
9. Fiskars shall have the right to terminate the Royal Copenhagen Collector’s Club and alter or amend these Terms & Conditions without providing separate personal notice. If these Terms & Conditions are changed, updated Terms & Conditions will be posted on Royal Copenhagen’s websites one (1) month before the changes take effect.
10. Fiskars strives to ensure that information offered through the service is correct, reliable and up-to-date, however the service is provided on “as-is” basis. Fiskars shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, such as delay, loss of revenue, goodwill, right of use or information, or for other financial loss, resulting from the use of the service and information contained therein, or by the discontinuation of the service.
11. Danish law shall apply to these Terms & Conditions. If a dispute cannot be resolved through negotiation, the first stage of dispute resolution shall be the District Court of Copenhagen. A member may bring a claim also in the court of first instance of the locality in whose judicial district the member has domicile. Members can also submit the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board.
The Royal Copenhagen Collector's Club
As a member of our loyalty club, Royal Copenhagen Collector’s Club, you enjoy exclusive benefits. Join today to make use of our extended breakage warranty and much more.