Try your hand at the intricate art of hand painting. We regularly hold painting workshops in our Flagship Store in Copenhagen, as well as in our Concept Store in Aarhus.
Our highly skilled porcelain painters are there to teach you how to hand paint your own Blue Fluted Mega thermal cup or dinner plate, using classic porcelain paint on the raw porcelain. Your painted porcelain will ready for collection at the store 4-5 weeks later, after it has been glazed and fired at our porcelain factory.
The event costs DKK 450 and lasts about 1½ hours. Coffee and tea will be served during your session.
The space is limited to a maximum of 15 participants per session to ensure that everybody gets personalized instruction.
It is also possible to arrange your own private painting school in our Amagertorv store, i.e. for hen nights, birthdays, teambuilding, girlfriend outings or tourist groups.
Practical information about our special arrangements:
- Painting school sessions last two hours. Tea, coffee, and cake will be served during the event.
- The price is DKK 600 per person for a group of at least eight people. For smaller groups, the price is min. DKK 4,800.
- Max. 15 participants per group/instructor.
- Any freight costs for the finished porcelain are not included in the price, but can be arranged separately.
- Arrangements can also be made for any special serving requirements in the painting school. It is also a lovely idea to combine your painting school experience with a cosy brunch, lunch or coffee at The Royal Smushi Cafe in Copenhagen.
Special arrangements are only possible in Copenhagen and Aarhus.
For more information or to book a special arrangement, please call tlf: +45 3313 7181 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For special arrangements in our Concept Store in Aarhus, you are welcome to contact the store directly on tel: +45 86 12 66 00, or by email to email@example.com.